A simple baked quiche saves dinner at our house. To get even more versatility, add some diced tomatoes, sliced mushrooms…whatever your family enjoys, to the quiche.
- 1 prepared pie crust for a 9 inch
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 10oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a 9 inch pie plate with crust. Flute edges.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, eggs, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, salt and pepper. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until knife entered into the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
Taken from: dineanddish.net